4 Ways On How You Can Serve Cookies: A Blog About How You Can Serve Cookies To Your Loved Onesadmin
Whoever said “Cookies make the world a better place” knew what they were talking about. The sweet, crunchy, freshly baked delights are perfect for rainy days, sunny days, cold days – basically for every kind of season. They are also perfect for all moods and occasions. Be it a kid’s themed birthday party or an office party, cookies and cupcakes are perfect. These small, bite-sized goodies are not only filling but can also add to your perfect party decorations!
At Bakers’ Fun, we love our cookies. We don’t “steal them from the cookie jar”(remember the childhood game?) but love to fill those jars with delightful, freshly baked ones. As we cross the third decade in the business of baking, we have seen how there is a growing interest in cookies, and we are loving how cookies are getting all the attention. Believe us, cookies deserve our love and attention!
But did you know that there are more ways to serve them? Read on to more about how you can make cookies interesting and unique.
Table of contents:
- 4 Ways to Serve Cookies Differently
- Cookie Cake
- Raw Cookie Dough
- Cookie Shake
- Ice-cream Cookie Sandwich
- Frequently asked questions
4 Ways to Serve Cookies Differently
We have always seen cookies as quite a traditional snack and desserts. But they can be more than that! They can act as surprise packages. Want to know more? Keep reading.
1. Cookie Cake –At Bakers’ Fun we believe that there is something extra special about cookie cakes. They are surprise packages of goodness, sweetness and warmth that can be enjoyed by people of all ages! Whether you want to order it for yourself or your sweetheart, they will bring a smile to everyone’s face.
2. Raw Cookie Dough –Don’t cringe at the thought. Trust us when we say cookie doughs are yum even before they are put into the oven. Visit our bakery to see whether you can taste some. They are often secrets that not many know but since we know how delicious raw cookie dough can be, we want to share the joy with you.
3. Cookie Shakes – After a tiring morning under the blazing summer heat, a cool cookie shake not only relaxes but also rejuvenates. The Choco chip cookie milkshake is quite a classic, wouldn’t you agree? You can also try other yummy combos too. Let us know how you like your cookie shake.
4. Ice-cream Cookie Sandwich –Have you ever tried an ice-cream cookie sandwich? It’s the most delightful and sumptuous combination ever. It’s quite a simple combo if you think about it. Just a block of ice cream sandwiched between two cookies makes the outer layer crispy while the insides are smooth. Oh! Yum. Just want you need when the sun is scorching and temperatures are rising.
We don’t hide the fact that at Bakers’ Fun we all dig on cookies. We love them and want the world to share the feeling. It’s honestly the best thing ever (after cakes, we concede!).Do try out our special Cookies Ruffle Truffle Cake that’s just perfect for birthdays and special occasions. You can also order in our Christmas Selection Cupcakes – the wondrous, colourful delights for the warm winter evenings. And while you are at it, don’t forget to check out the Fresh Fruits Integrity a special cake that must be reserved for special occasions. Order in today and have some fun with Bakers’ Fun!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Cookies and Cupcakes Different?
Cookies are small, flat, baked cakes whiles cupcakes are small cake mostly baked in paper containers (shaped like a cup) and has icing on top. So, yes they are slightly different.
Does Your Bakery Serve Cookies?
Yes, you can order special cookie cakes from our bakery. You can also place an online order at the Bakers’ Fun website. We have unmissable offers that you cannot miss.
Leave a Reply