6 Do’s Before Negotiating the Price of a Cakeadmin
Cakes are an important part of any celebration. Whether it’s your wedding or spouse’s birthday, you must invariably have a cake for the occasion. Though we all consider cakes to be very important, we still hesitate to pay a lot for them – and quite rightly so. As customers, it is your right to think twice before placing any cake order. Whether it is a birthday cake you want to order or an anniversary cake, special occasion cake, or a celebratory cake – you should negotiate the price before placing an order.
Table of contents:
- 6 Things to Keep in Mind While Negotiating The Price of a Cake
See Previous Work
Ask for a Range of Flavours
Sample Taste Before Ordering
Understand the Price RangeConclusion
Understand the Complexity of the Cake
Look for Bundle Offers
- Frequently asked questions
6 Things to Keep in Mind While Negotiating The Price of a Cake
When you visit any bakery to place a cake order, you must negotiate the price before finalising anything.At Bakers’ Fun, this is something we always recommend to our customers, especially the new ones. We want you to keep coming back to us and for that to happen, you must trust us. We believe in negotiating cake prices so that when you take home your parcel, you are happy with the price you paid and the quality of cake you received.
While placing any cake order with us or another baker, do remember these 6do’s for cake price negotiation.
- See Previous Work –If you are new to our store or are ordering from a bakery for the first time, see the different types of cakes we bake. This will give you a fair idea about our expertise and will also ensure you that we can make your dream cake comfortably. You can also visit our website to know more.
- Ask for a Range of Flavours – There are more flavours in cake baking than your ordinary vanilla and chocolate. From butterscotch to blueberry, oreo cakes to white forest cakes – there are many new flavours to try out. If you are looking for something different, find out whether the baker has expertise using your preferred flavour.
- Sample Taste Before Ordering – It is always a good idea to sample taste a few flavours before placing the final order, especially if you are ordering many cakes. This way you can be sure about what the baker can and will deliver.
- Understand the Price Range – Different bakers offer competitive pricing. Some do so while compromising on the quality while others charge more because they use the best of ingredients. You must be able to distinguish between the two types before you place your order.
- Understand the Complexity of the Cake–Are you ordering a simple cake with icing, or do you want fondant decorations on a multi-tier cake? If you want an elaborate decoration on your cake, be ready to pay the price.
- Look for Bundle Offers –You can reduce the price of your order by getting things in a bundle. See if you can add other items to your cart as that can bring down your cost. Find out about the various offers run by the bakery.
If you are placing a big order, you must check the price and negotiate. Keeping the above six things in mind will help. Do not hesitate to spend some time at the bakery to know about the different flavours and designs. The more you know, the better will your choice be. You can get in touch with us at Bakers’ Fun to know more.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want 100 cupcakes. Will you take my order?
Yes, we will. Just give us enough time, at least 48 hours. You can place customized orders with us, and we will bake and decorate them as per your wish.
Can I Negotiate Price for a Big Order?
At Bakers’ Fun, we believe customers have the right to negotiate. If you are placing a big order, we will surely accommodate your price quote (only if it is a reasonable demand). You can visit our bakery or talk to us online to know more.
Can I Taste Your Cakes Before Placing an Order?
Though you can be assured that we only deliver the best quality cakes if you want to sample taste before placing an order, visit your nearest Bakers’ Fun store and request for a sample taste. Our customer executives will be happy to help.